Monday, October 29, 2012

My kids have good taste in music...

Without question my kids would tell you that their favorite musical artist was Toby Mac.... but Imagine Dragons is currently taking a close second.

My kids are constantly singing one song in particular and I thought the lyrics fit nicely with our recent trip to the park (not to mention Andrew was singing this song while he was climbing)



I'm on top of the world,' ay
I'm on top of the world, ay



Waiting on this for a while now
paying my dues to the dirt



I've been waiting to smile, ay


been holding it in for a while, ay


Take it with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child




I'm on top of the world

To hear the whole song go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8PrTzLaLHc

You will be hooked too!

No comments: