Friday, February 27, 2009

Kai's Cupcakes


Kai loves to cook.  He is a professional pizza roll, cupcake, and pancake chef.  Tonight we made cupcakes together and I thought I would share it with you.


While we were cooking in the kitchen, Andrew worked on his smiles in the living room.



In adult related news, Ryan got accepted into a masters program to work on his administrative licence.  We are not 100 % sure if he is going to do it yet; we have to look at finances and time and all that business, but it is still an honor and if it all works out he will start it.  As for me, I just got promoted to Department Chair at my school.  Our current department chair got promoted to counselor and they asked me to fill his position.  I am still pretty sure I am going to quit this job at the end of the year, but this is still a great opportunity and who know, maybe I will love it and decide to stay.  

1 comment:

Emily said...

How did I not know you were thinking of quitting? I'm impressed with Kai and his cooking!!