Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Come Together

This past weekend was filled with family and fun. Friday night we had a movie night. None of us had see The Chronicles of Narnia, so we all piled up and watching it together. Saturday we spent the day outside playing in the sandbox, blowing bubbles and drawing with sidewalk chalk. Then Saturday night Ryan and I were allowed some adult time. Kai spent the night with my parents, and we headed out to celebrate a friend's birthday. We went to The Melting Pot, another new experience for us. Ryan and I loved it. The food was delicious and and we got to try so many new things. The only bad part was that I was not able to eat the chocolate, because I gave it up for Lent. Ryan promised me he would take me back after Easter, just for dessert. Sunday we went to church and that evening we went over to my parent's house. My whole family was there and my parents bar-b-cued steaks, chicken and sausage. More delicious food!! Then Emma, Coleman, Kai and I got in the hot tub (lucky me). It was anything but relaxing, but Kai had fun and even went under a few times.

No comments: