Thursday, December 20, 2012

Catch up!

Ok... I have 10 days to do twenty posts to keep my 40 posts a year trend going..... can I do it?  I doubt it, but I will try.

I have been a horrible blogger lately because life, as always, has been changing in the Robert's house hold.

I started back teaching in November.  I am working part time at Schultz Elementary, teaching resource math and reading to 3rd and 4th graders.  I work everyday from 8:00-11:30.  It is a pretty sweet set up and I am enjoying it very much.  However, I have never taught elementary before, so coming up with curriculum and fun lessons has been slightly consuming.

Along with new kids and a new school came new germs.  I got wiped out for a full week with a deadly flu/ strep throat combo.  Luckily I quarantined myself well enough that no one else got it, but I am just now starting to feel like myself again.

Just as I was starting to feel better, my dad started feeling horrible.  He went into the hospital and ended up having to get his gallbladder removed.  The doctor said he has been living with the pain for about a year... so hopefully we will be seeing a much happier pawpaw soon!!

Ok, well that is a start.  I will update you on each kid and Ryan later.... they each deserve their own post.... after that I will only have 15 more posts to go!!

No comments: