Friday, June 24, 2011

6 months

I have kinda glossed over the fact that Malia is 6 months old... I don't know why. Maybe, it is because having three kids is incredibly time consuming. Maybe, it is because she is growing up too fast, and I don't want to admit my last baby is quickly become a toddler.

I don't know the reason, but we can not deny that she is growing fast!! Here are her month by month pictures to prove it.

1 month
She was so tiny (Malia was my smallest baby, only weighing 7 lbs 1 oz.)


2 months

3 months
She is an extremely happy, easy going baby. She smiles at everyone she meets.

4 months

5 months


And here she is sitting all by herself at 6 months!!!

Just a few Malia facts:
  • She loves to eat anything and everything you give her.
  • She absolutely adores a little blue stuffed owl.
  • She loves to give open mouth sloppy kisses.
  • She is a waterbaby, just like her brothers.
We love you Malia, happy belated 6 months!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

She is the cutest girl.