Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little update

Life has been moving too fast lately... I looked today and realized I had no posted a blog in 3 weeks and have not thought twice about it... well we are in need of an update!

First and foremost, I am pregnant!! We are expecting our newest addition mid December, and could not be more excited!! I am trying to enjoy it because, God willing, this WILL be the last time I am pregnant. Three is enough. Everybody we know is rooting for a girl, but I honestly don't care. A girl would be fun and different, but another boy would be easy and comfortable. What am I saying--- no baby is easy.

At work I am drowning in TAKS preparations for all the 8th graders who did not pass the first go round of testing. I swear, we put so much effaces on these stupid tests that the students and teachers are both miserable. I can't wait until next Tuesday when it is all over and done with.

Ryan has been going strong with the youth group. He just finished up a successful 30 hour famine, we are both in the middle of a pretty intense Sr High bible study, and he is getting set for all of his summer mission trips!

Kai attended Kindergarten round-up last week. He was mainly impressed with how big the playground was--- but what else is to be expected of a 4 year old. We will be celebrating his birthday later on this month and he is patiently counting down the day until he turns 5.

Andrew just got promoted to the toddler room at Montessori, and he seems to be learning a new word everyday. Right now his favorites are: mine, choo-choo, car and NO!! He also loves to point out and all of your facial features...and his favorite time to do this is when you are rocking him to sleep at night. You think he is just about to drift off and he will suddenly reach up with his little sweet hand and say nose, eye, mouth, all the while pointed them out to you in a not so gentle way.

Well, that about wraps up our last three weeks. I will try not to be such a procrastinator in the future.

1 comment:

Emily said...

WOW!! Another baby! Congrats! I can't wait to hear more.