Monday, January 25, 2010

She's Crafty

We are generally not very crafty people... but lately Ryan and I have been working together and coming up with some unique ideas for our house.

We, for some reason, have an over abundant supply of wine corks in our house... so we put them to use as psudo-candlesticks. We are also going to make picture frames out of them in the near future... but Walmart is all out of mini glue sticks, so we will have to wait on that project.


Then, I got snippy with a magazine and made this picture of Ryan and me.


And, finally, I recovered and bordered a bulletin board to cover up an unsightly hole in our kitchen. I made push pens out of old buttons Ryan's dad gave us (which he like to claim were his only toy growing up).



1 comment:

Emily said...

Great ideas! I love crafty things. I really like the board.