Friday, January 8, 2010

My Provider

Ryan usually does not work 12 hour days, but today he had to. When he got home tonight he saw that I was getting Andrew to sleep, so he went directly upstairs and did what he needed to do, which was get Kai to brush his teeth, read him a story, and get him to bed. He then came back downstairs, ready to watch some tv, eat dinner, and relax, and the first words out of my mouth were, "we need milk". So, he dutifully got his keys and went to the store(which was in hte middle of restocking-- and he had to wait for someone to go get him whole milk from the back-- of course the trip could not be easy). It is now 9:50 and my wonderful husband is finally home for the night. There is really no reason for this blog except to brag on Ryan... so let me just way that my husband is awesome!!

No comments: