Saturday, July 6, 2013

Catch up time!

 I was browsing through my blog and I realized that I never made a post on Andrew's first T-ball experience.  (once again, he has suffered from middle child syndrome)

So I thought I would play catch up on this and a few other things I have neglected to report on....




Andrew played t-ball through Spring Baptist Church.  He was a Ranger and he loved every minute of it once he realized he wanted to to play.    



At his first practice, he refused to participate.  He sat on the side line and made snide comments about the other kids claiming to be "faster than that kid", or that "he could throw farther that that kid.


  Before the next practice we bribed him with ice cream, and he found his love for the game.  He actually was pretty fast and could throw pretty well (for a four year old, that is)


Ryan was an assistant coach for the Rangers.  At this age, that pretty much meant he cheered them on as they ran around the bases, but I think he enjoyed it.



I love the picture above, because I like to pretend Andrew (number 1, of course) is talking strategy or sizing up the other players with team mate here... in reality, they were probably talking about bugs.



I think Andrew will continue to play ball.  He has the advantage of being a southpaw, and is a pretty competitive kid.  I am so glad the ice cream bribe worked!!

No comments: