Saturday, February 2, 2013

Crash and Eddie

Last Tuesday Ryan called me from work and told me that some kittens had been found in the field behind the church and that he really wanted to bring two of them home.  I said no!!! We already have two cats and a dog, that is enough.  So, he wisely said, just come up here and take a look on your lunch break.  Needless to say, we have two new kittens.

Meet Crash

And Eddie

They are getting along great with everyone (except our two other cats).  Theo is particularly intrigued by them.


After the first few days of having to feed them with syringes, I am happy to say they are eating well and are already getting into trouble.



They have already offered our kids hours of entertainment.  


I think they are going to be very happy here.



No comments: