Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break Log- Day 1

Today was the first official day of Spring Break. Kai and I went to the library and park-- where we did some exploratory wandering and found lots of cool stuff to do the next time we are there ( Kai quote-- "next time I am bringing my bike and my fishing pole") We headed home to meet Ryan and Andrew for some backyard fun... it went a little like this.

We started out watering the plants... which led to this.



Which led to this...



Which, of course, led to this...



Which oddly led to this...



I never thought I would be able to say I had sunbathing beauties raising two boys, but they always surprise you.




We ended the night hitting tennis balls-- we didn't play a real game, because I can not play tennis. Ryan was just happy I didn't hit any balls over the fence.

It was a fantastic first day of Spring Break. Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Emily said...

haha!! That was funny.